Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is how's my life start's.

It's start in O8/O6/94's.
When God give me a change to se how beautiful the world is. I have an big enaugh family. A kind of GrandFather that so hardly working as a Farmer and a timber wood's collector's. A beautiful Grandmother as a owner of retail store. My Mother is a beautiful women who work at a resort near our home as a ( i forget it ). And my Father was a fcking Drunkard. actually i dont know him much because my mother and him was divorce when i was 4 years old. I dont even care of him by now because i dont need a father to live. I love my mother soo much more than him. Not a single change for him to get a love from a son like me. Its all because of him that i gone bad for him like this. Other of his story. Before they get divorced. My mom has preagnant when i was 3 years old. And she bring forth the second child that should be my little sister. But its turn wrong when she get a jaundice. A Disease of a baby. Maybe God give her the PARADISE earlier than ME an YOU. Soo, i live with my GrandFather and GrandMother for a couple of years to give my mom heal her soul and her mind from the dies of my little sister and her divorced from the bitch. I have so many memory that unforgettable in my life. A life in a village. The smell of a Chicken Barn. arghhh.! that's makes me miss the old part of my life. I was too young im that time. I cant remember goodly for that. But i remember my Grand Mother store's that soo many candy's, and cookie cracker's in there. And my GrandFather Farm that placed in the top of the hill. it's so good for a fresh air. I still remember that i always want to sit at the truck of the lorry when i want to go to the farm with my GrandFather.

No comments:

Post a Comment